Sunday, April 8, 2012

Accidents

Having boys I know we are going to have our fair share of accidents and goose bumps but I didn't think that they would all happen at once.  The weekend started out with Grant tripping and flying in to the edge of the couch creating a considerable size scrape on his forehead.  The next day was matched with me fallng down the stairs while holding Grant and he bit his lip causing a fat bloodly lip.  Ugh, well as they say, bad things come in three's.  Finally we topped off the weekend with a doozie!  Our basement randomly had a pipe burst and we instantly went into damage control mode.  While I was on the phone with matienence trying to get someone out to help with the basement Grant fell out the back door to the porch and split open the back of his head on the cement step.  Not wanting to take any chances I took both boys and went to ER while Jeff stayed home to deal with the flooding basement. We managed to get by with no stiches or any real issue, PHEW! 
This weekend gave this momma a serious run for my money!  Grant is one tough little man who handled all these accidents in stride.  I am impressed with his ability to get back into the saddle after every single accident.  Grant has zero fear and is constantly going 100 miles an hour and unforuntately I have a feeling that as much as I would love to wrap him in bubble wrap we may be applying more ice in G's future.    

No comments:

Post a Comment