Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Junior League 4 miler run

This is my last year in Junior League and it is a little bitter-sweet.  I have been in league for five years now and feel like as our family is growing and we are moving this summer that it is not the best time to continue.  I may do it again in the future but at least not for a couple of years.  I completely attribute league for introducing me to some of the most amazing women I have known.  I am very grateful for that.  

This year I was on the run committee and it really was a great group of girls! Paige was on the same committee which made it easy to want to go to meetings, partly because we would be goofing off and partly because it made meetings fun.

We had a great turn out for the run this year.  The Anderson's and the Bethel's all came out to support us.  Even Karin's pregnant sister joined in from California to support us!  A giant thank you to them for all coming out!!!

Pre-run stretching!

Kimberly and Abigail

Hardest working committee members!

Kimberly * Abigail * Karin * Paige * Me * Grant

The girls before the run!

Momma, I will just crawl around the infield while you work

Abigail and Grant
Me * Karin * Paige
 

No comments:

Post a Comment