Monday, March 21, 2011

Our first sleep through the night and 7 months!

Sleeping through the night, what does that even mean?  So I have learned that sleeping through the night is completely subjective and that it means something different to everyone.  I can officially join the club of saying my son slept through the night...finally at 6 months!  Well, he waited until he was one day before he was 7 months, but still!  Okay, to be honest he has only done it once but I am going to count it as a victory!!!  Over the weekend Grant went to bed at 7:30 and slept until 7am the next morning, YES!  I will admit that I woke up at 5:30am with my boobs killing me from not nursing through the night, so I had to get up and pump, but if I didn't have to do that it would have been the best sleep in months for me!

I can't believe that he also turned 7 months over the weekend.  Its crazy, where is the time going, and how do I bottle my little baby at this age?  Grant's personality is really starting to shine through.  He is always laughing, unless he is being held by someone he hasn't been around in a while.  Sneezing, crazy dancing, the tickle monster, and peek-a-boo can always get him going to the point where he can barely breathe he is laughing so hard.  Jeff and I can spend hours playing and listening to his laughter!  I knew that we would love Grant, but I had no clue as to just how in love we would really be.

We are convinced that we hit the baby lotto!  Grant, your personality is perfect, you're happy and loving which are the best traits to have.  To best sum up how we feel about having you as a son we need to quote the great Charlie Sheen, 'winning, duh!'  Baby Grant, you are the best and we love you so very much!!!

Grant's favorite toy for his mouth, his toes!

Sitting like a big boy in the shopping cart

Helping momma with laundry


Trying out sippy cups

Winner, winner, sippy cup dinner!!!

Another day running as a family

Loving life!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! I can't get enough of him!!

    And can we talk about the middle pic of him in his stroller....holy jeff mini me!!!

    ReplyDelete