Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1, 2, 4 kids: Welcome Baby Ainsley!

Over the weekend Paige and Bill welcomed their second daughter into their family!  Ainsley Evelyn was born on Sunday into such an amazing family!  She is tiny and perfect, looking exactly like her big sister, Hayley.  While Paige and Bill were in the hospital we had the privilege of watching Hayley.  To be loved and trusted enough to watch her, truly had us happy!  Hayley is such a fabulous little 2 year old and we loved having her here! 

The entire weekend was filled with laughs plenty of "nuggles!"  Sydney is definitely Hayley's favorite next to Grant, its okay, Jeff and I don't really mind taking a backseat to our baby and furry baby!  Having a two year old and 6 month old in the house made me think...'well maybe I could handle having another!'  In time of course, in time!!!  But we quickly went from having 2 kids over the weekend to 4 kids!  Karin was in the delivery room taking photos for Bill and Paige so I got to also have Abigail.  Karin happened to also be watching our other friend's daughter at the time...hence we ended up with four kids!!! 

Welcoming baby Ainsley has been such a joy!  She really is a beautiful little girl, and tiny!  I remember Grant being tiny but I guess I forgot just how tiny he was!  We have been to the hospital a couple of times now and each time I am so excited to see and hold that baby!  Plus I am excited that Grant just has one more girly to hang out with!  He loves the ladies!!!  
Starting the weekend off with the Anderson little ones!  Jeff looking like a pro with Grant and Aubrey!


Jeff reading with Hayley before bed
Good morning!!! 
Nuggling with our "kids" for the weekend before starting our day!


Adding two more girlies to the mix

Cruising around in the mini with a full load!

AND... we're done!  




1 comment:

  1. Again, we cannot thank you enough for watching Hayley for us! We are truly so blessed that you are in our lives. Thank you for loving hayley as much as we do!!

    Where are the pics from the day?? You must have been too busy running after 4 kids to take any :)

    ReplyDelete