Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hayley's 2nd Birthday Party

Over the weekend we celebrated Hayley's 2nd birthday!  I seriously cannot believe that she is already 2!  I swear that time is flying because just the other day she was born, if time flies like this for Hayley, I am scared to blink because I know time is going to go even faster for my little man!!! 

Paige did an amazing job for Miss H's party!  It was completely Elmo themed and nothing was spared at this Elmo party.  There was Elmo on the table, cupcakes and cake, and his favorite food pizza.  Grant had such a blast, that he even went into the bounce house!  Unfortunately he didn't have cake but for sure he will have cake on his birthday!  

Grant loves him some Auntie Karin

Elmo, Elmo, Elmo!!!

Grant getting some kisses from the birthday girl!

Please Momma, all I want is cake!!!


About to sing to the birthday girl!

Hayley enjoying an Elmo cupcake!

Bounce house time!




Loving the balloons!
Each tiny party guest left with a gift bag that was a Sesame Street character.  Grant picked Cookie Monster and his favorite part of the gift bag was the bag itself!!!  Thank you Hayley for inviting us to celebrate your big day!  Happy birthday to our favorite little Miss H!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for celebrating with us! Hayley loves her some grant!!!
    We are so lucky to have you in our lives...you are not allowed to leave!!

    And yes, don't blink...it goes by way too fast!!! Enjoy every second you can!!

    Next party I'm taking grant and sneaking him some cake :) I would've gotten caught with the red frosting though :)

    love the bounce house pics!!

    ReplyDelete