Today was Grant's six month check up with Dr. Dai, which is an AMAZING pediatrician!!! Little man's newest fighting weight is 15 pounds and 14 ounces! And he is standing at 25 1/2 inches tall. He's not the largest little guy but he is growing on a solid curve and is progressing. Dr. Dai made an extra effort to reassure us that some babies just grow a little slower but we can rest assure that he is a strong and healthy little thing! Other than that everything checked out perfect!
Six month check up also meant six month shots. Grant was all super happy and chatting away with all the nurses and PA's. That was until the shots happened! With all his might that poor little baby let out a cry letting everyone know he was being tortured. Once the torture was over and I was able to pick him up then things seemed to calm down, although there was substantial snot and tears flowing! I resisted the urge to cry myself but I did soak up his little snuggles, I love that sometimes Mommy is the only one that can make things better!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment