Saturday, January 15, 2011

Starting Solids

Grant started rice cereal today!  I can't believe he is already having solids, time is flying!!!  I decided to be ambitious at first and attempt to make the cereal myself.  What a disaster!  Good thing I had already purchased a box of rice cereal at the store before I made this grand attempt at something I am significantly less than qualified to make!


We set Grant in the bumbo and gave him a spoon and the first thing he did was stick it in his mouth!  It was a clear sign he was ready for cereal!  Granted, he sticks everything in his mouth now but that is beside the point, to us it was a sign!!  His first couple of bites were with great success.  And when we didn't get the cereal to him fast enough we sure did hear about it!  Grant takes after his daddy in more ways than one; first he didn't skip a beat on eating all the cereal; second, a good amount made it all over his face! 






Deeeeelicious!!!






Another milestone hit with success!!! 

1 comment: