Momma: Grant, how old are you?
Grant: I'm TWOOOOOOOO!
We have been practicing this for a couple of weeks and finally it is here, you are TWO! Your personality is shining and you are beyond lovable. As you have left one behind you are certainly more independent. I am constantly reminded that you will do it and I am not to help you with your tasks or chores.
Mickey Mouse is still your favorite show however, you are starting to branch out and watch different ones. Dino Dan has entered into the queue of preference for you. You now LOVE dinosaurs. I will admit since you do love your tv I do take advantage of it and let you watch a few shows a day. Plus, when you are watching a show you are less likely to be climbing up a bookcase or dresser (which you have been known to do) or harassing your brother!
We are convinced that you are going to be a professional athlete because your gross motor skills are beyond awesome. Climbing, jumping, running, throwing, and tumbling are your favorite things to do. You love to stack boxes and climb on them that leads you to a table or counter. Anything can turn into a bat or golf club in your hands.
Verbally you are now taking off. You can repeat tons of things back when asked. Sometimes, you repeat momma and I really wished you hadn't! Guess its time to watch what I say in front of you! :)
You love to imagine and pretend. When we are driving you will shout to slow down turn around there is a dinosaur outside. Every time without fail I crack up and you do it louder and longer! You really are a funny little guy with a great sense of humor, you get that from your momma!
I cannot believe how sensitive and kind you are. You share everything with your brother, you also steal all of his toys the second he is holding one but you are more than willing to share toys you have deemed as lame. If Coleman is crying you will take him a toy and then tell him to feel better. Melts my heart! Hugs are also abundant, especially if you think that you accidentally hurt me (occasionally you get a little wild and yes you do hurt me). But, I do love those hugs!
Happy birthday our sweet little man!!! We love you to the moon and back!
Verbally you are now taking off. You can repeat tons of things back when asked. Sometimes, you repeat momma and I really wished you hadn't! Guess its time to watch what I say in front of you! :)
You love to imagine and pretend. When we are driving you will shout to slow down turn around there is a dinosaur outside. Every time without fail I crack up and you do it louder and longer! You really are a funny little guy with a great sense of humor, you get that from your momma!
I cannot believe how sensitive and kind you are. You share everything with your brother, you also steal all of his toys the second he is holding one but you are more than willing to share toys you have deemed as lame. If Coleman is crying you will take him a toy and then tell him to feel better. Melts my heart! Hugs are also abundant, especially if you think that you accidentally hurt me (occasionally you get a little wild and yes you do hurt me). But, I do love those hugs!
Happy birthday our sweet little man!!! We love you to the moon and back!
No comments:
Post a Comment