Olivia came to visit this weekend and I couldn't be more excited to have one of my oldest friend here! This was also her first time getting to see Jeff besides her wedding and ours. And her first time meeting baby Grant! The weekend was filled with the perfect balance of downtime hanging out and playing with Grant as well as checking out Colorado.
We took Grant to the zoo and it was perfect weather! We fed the giraffes, walked around, and had a picnic lunch. It really was a perfect day and Liv and I had a great time just hanging out and catching up!!!
 |
| Checking out the penguines! |
 |
| He loved this exhibit! |
We really did luck out with some nice warm weather. One night after dinner we walked around the neighborhood and everyone took turns test driving the longboard.
 |
| Liv trying out the longboard! |
 |
| Abigail then needed to try it out too! |
 |
| I opted to just walk the dog and baby |
With Olivia here we made the trek up to Keystone and went skiing with the Bethels! It was SUPER fun because I finally got a chance to ski too. A giant thank you to Karin for watching the baby so Jeff and I could get in some runs together.
 |
| Lying down while wearing skis is much harder than it looks! |
 |
| Getting this shot made the struggle totally worth it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment